In accordance with the Electronic Commerce and Information Society Services Act (hereafter, “LSSI”), the General Data Protection Regulation (hereafter, “GDPR”) and the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5th, on Personal Data Protection and Warranty of Digital Rights (hereafter, “LOPD-GDD”), it will be necessary to inform the User and to get consent to install and use any type of cookies, except for those technical cookies needed to effectively surf the Website.
1.- What are cookies?
Cookie is a file that is downloaded in your computer when accessing a website.We inform you SENTÈZ uses its own and third parties’ cookies, which are installed only upon acceptance of this Policy.
Likewise, we inform you cookies may be:
- Technical cookies: They allow the User to surf the website and to use the multiple options or services that may exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, requesting information through web forms, and using security elements during the web surfing.
To use these cookies, there’s no need for the user’s express consent since they are necessary for the effective surfing of the Website.The required authorization is the legitimate interest.
- Customization cookies: They allow the User to access the service with certain general characteristics predefined based on a series of criteria in the User’s terminal, such as, for example, the language.The required authorization is the User’s express consent.These cookies are not used.
- Analysis cookies: They allow to follow up and analyze the behavior of the Users accessing the Website.Information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity in the website in order to create user profiles aiming at introducing improvements.The required authorization is the User’s express consent.
- Ad cookies: They allow to offer Users on Instagram and Facebook information, special offers or advertisements suiting their preferences.The required authorization is the User’s express consent.
Cookies allow to recognize the User’s browser, as well as the type of device from which the Website is accessed, and they are used to facilitate the User’s next visit and make the Website more useful for them.
(i) Optimize the User’s experience by following the session up.
(ii) Compile information in order to optimize the experience and improve the Website.
In this Website SENTÈZ uses the following cookies:
|Prestashop||Technical||SENTÈZ||20 days||Maintain the user session|
|PHPSESSID||Technical||SENTÈZ||Until browser closure||Maintain the user session|
|VPCookieAcceptAnalitica||Technical||SENTÈZ||Until browser closure||Save Analytical Cookies preferences|
|VPCookieAcceptPublicidad||Technical||SENTÈZ||Until browser closure||Save Marketing Cookies preferences|
|VPCookieClicked||Technical||SENTÈZ||Until browser closure||The user has already set their cookies|
|iqitpopup_1||Technical||SENTÈZ||10 días||The user has already closed the initial popup of the home|
|_ga||Analytics||1 día||Google Analytics Visits Analysis|
|_gid||Analytics||1 día||Google Analytics Visits Analysis|
|_gat||Analytics||1 día||Google Analytics Visits Analysis|
|_fbp||Analytics||3 meses||Facebook Visits Analysis|
Cookies that are not mandatory for the Website usage can be disabled at the Website settings.Besides, all browsers allow to make changes in order to disable cookies settings.
Below you can find links with instructions to disable cookies in every browser:
- If you use Google Chrome®:https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=es
- If you use Firefox®:
- If you use Safari®:
- If you use Internet Explorer®:
If you don’t accept the installation of cookies or if you disable some of them in the settings, we inform you that certain services may not be available without them or you may not be able to access certain services or to take full advantage from what this Website has to offer.